[sisyphus] I: ltsp localdev-related packages

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Ср Янв 17 18:49:12 MSK 2007

	Hi there.
On a second attempt, I've actually found the source for faked
ltsp-server-pkg src.rpm (Scott told he's not very much into
building RPMs, so had to mess with binaries):

http://www.archivesat.com/post1252333.htm
http://www.archivesat.com/post1293963.htm

Since we need local device support anyway, decided to go out
on a limb again; this time, the source links were googled up
and specs for the three separate utilities pulled off LTSP CVS
written.  They are available here:

http://old.linux.kiev.ua/~mike/RPM/SPECS/LTSP/
lbussd.spec ltspfs.spec ltspswapd.spec ltsp-server-pkg.spec

src.rpm's: http://old.linux.kiev.ua/~mike/RPM/SRPMS/LTSP/

ltsp-server-pkg.spec defines a meta-package which pulls in
utility packages (at least to make it compatible with docs:
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42-LocalDev).

Scott, feel free to incorporate these specs in yours or anyone's
builds; I'm reluctant to subscribe to ltsp-discuss@ at this point
having enough inbound mail traffic already but that may yet
happen (there were script patches as well, generally LTSP doesn't
suffer very much from defensive programming style :-( ).

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>