[sisyphus] Q: странные письма (was: xorg-x11-drv-ati)

Sergey =?iso-8859-1?q?a=5Fs=5Fy_=CE=C1_sama=2Eru?=
Вт Фев 21 16:14:43 MSK 2006

Subject: Re: Bad converting from base64 to 8bit
Date: Friday 03 October 2003 05:02
From: Claus Assmann <sendmail+ca на sendmail.org>
To: "Sergey Y. Afonin" <asy на kraft-s.ru>
Cc: sendmail-bugs на sendmail.org

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003, Sergey Y. Afonin wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I found what some messages not properly converted. Examples before and
> after converting in attach. Initial message is "test-base64.eml", damaged
> is "asy" (mbox format). Some \n is missed.
>
> It's tested on sendmail-8.12.9-1.2mdk (Mandrake Linux 9.1 update) and
> Sendmail 8.12.10 from www.sendmail.org.

I've modified the code a bit and add a compile time flag.
I have to admit that I'm not sure why this has been changed
and I can't find the example that triggered the change.
Please try the attached patch and set the FFR when you compile
sendmail and let me know whether this fixes the problem.

8.12.10, как раз, в заголовке мелькает.

--
С уважением, Сергей
a_s_y на sama.ru