[sisyphus] xine doesn't work

Epiphanov Sergei =?iso-8859-1?q?serpiph_=CE=C1_nikiet=2Eru?=
Чт Авг 11 13:55:24 MSD 2005

$ xine
This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.3.
(c) 2000-2004 The xine Team.
<...выбираю файл для воспроизведения... При попытке начать его проигрывать
получаю строку ниже>
xiTK received SIGSEGV signal, RIP.
Aborted
$ rpm q xine-ui
xine-ui-0.99.3-alt2
$ xine-check
Please be patient, this script may take a while to run...
[ good ] you're using Linux, doing specific tests
[ good ] looks like you have a /proc filesystem mounted.
[ good ] You seem to have a reasonable kernel version (2.6.12-wks26-smp-alt1)
[ good ] intel compatible processor, checking MTRR support
[ hint ] you have MTRR support but it's unused.
         It seems like your X server didn't set any MTRR ranges for the
         graphics card. Maybe upgrading your X server helps...
         You don't have a PCI graphics card, do you? AFAIK, MTRR only
         helps with AGP cards.
         press <enter> to continue...
[ good ] found the player at /usr/bin/xine
[ good ] /usr/bin/xine is in your PATH
[ hint ] No xine-config found. Assuming xine from RPMs
         The xine-config script can be used to deternime some file locations
         used by xine-lib, but you don't have such a script on your system.
         However, it looks like you installed xine from the RedHat packages.
         So I'll just guess that you are using the standard locations.
         If you want me to be sure about those file locations, you can
install
         the 'xine-lib-devel' package (or 'xine-devel', depend on what
packages
         you're using, which contains xine-config. However, this package is
         not really needed to run xine...
         press <enter> to continue...
[ good ] plugin directory /usr/lib/xine/plugins exists.
[ good ] found unknown plugin: *.so
[OUCH!!] There are no input plugins.
         xine needs at least one input plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...
[OUCH!!] There are no demux plugins.
         xine needs at least one demux plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...
[OUCH!!] There are no decoder plugins.
         xine needs at least one decoder plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...
[OUCH!!] There are no video_out plugins.
         xine needs at least one video_out plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...
[OUCH!!] There are no audio_out plugins.
         xine needs at least one audio_out plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...
[ good ] skin directory /usr/share/xine/skins exists.
[ good ] found logo in /usr/share/xine/skins
[ good ] I even found some skins.
[ good ] /dev/cdrom points to /dev/hdd
[ good ] /dev/dvd points to /dev/hdd
[ good ] DMA is enabled for your DVD drive
[ good ] found xvinfo: X-Video Extension version 2.2
[ good ] your Xv extension supports YV12 overlays (improves MPEG performance)
[ good ] your Xv extension supports YUY2 overlays
[ good ] Xv ports:  YUY2 YV12 UYVY I420 YUY2 YV12 UYVY I420 YUY2 YV12 UYVY
I420
$ rpm -qa|grep xine
xine-ui-0.99.3-alt2
gstreamer-xine-0.8.9-alt1
xine-ui-aa-0.99.3-alt2
xinetd-2.3.13-alt4
libxine-1.0.1-alt1
$

Все настройки с нуля. В чём может быть дело?

--
С уважением, Епифанов Сергей