[sisyphus] Mondo Rescue and Mindi

Dmitry Surrentchick =?iso-8859-1?q?grproject_=CE=C1_mtu-net=2Eru?=
Сб Фев 14 05:04:39 MSK 2004

В сообщении от 13 Февраль 2004 08:06 Mike Lykov написал(a):
> В сообщении от Пятница 13 Февраль 2004 04:29 Dmitry Surrentchick
написал:
> > 	Хочется узнать, есть ли вероятность появления в Сизифе Mondo*
> > Rescue and Mindi** (http://www.mondorescue.org).
>
> А какая у нее лицензия?

Все мы так спешим(с) :)

http://www.mondorescue.org/about/about.html
Mondo is free! It has been published under the GPL (GNU Public License),
partly to expose it to thousands of potential beta-testers but mostly
as a contribution to the Linux community. I charge for 1-to-1 technical
support to fund Mondo's development.