[Security-team] buffer overflow in libTIFF

Serg Rychka =?iso-8859-1?q?rsv_=CE=C1_donntu=2Eedu=2Eua?=
Вт Июн 13 12:30:22 MSD 2006

 A debian user reports in
that tiff2pdf segfaults when run on a tiff file with UTF-8
characters in its name.  I have successfully reproduced this
problem with a trivial example.  I have attached a tiff file
called utf.tif to this bug report.  Run tiff2pdf on
that file and you will indeed get a segmentation fault.  I have
not attempted to diagnose the problem.

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
                  _ _