[riscv-reports] [#133370] sisyphus_riscv64 FAILED srpm=appstream-1.0.6-alt1.src.rpm
Girar sisyphus_riscv64 awaiter iv
noreply at basealt.ru
Tue Jul 21 12:05:37 MSK 2026
http://web.build.srt.basealt.ru/tasks/133370/logs/events.1.1.log
subtask name riscv64
#100 appstream failed
2026-Jul-21 09:00:53 :: task #133370 for sisyphus_riscv64 started by iv:
2026-Jul-21 09:00:53 :: message: new_libxml2_ftw
#100 build appstream-1.0.6-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus_riscv64
2026-Jul-21 09:01:01 :: [riscv64] #100 appstream-1.0.6-alt1.src.rpm: build start
[riscv64] [169/361] Compiling C object compose/libappstream-compose.so.1.0.6.p/asc-font.c.o
[riscv64] FAILED: [code=1] compose/libappstream-compose.so.1.0.6.p/asc-font.c.o
[riscv64] cc -Icompose/libappstream-compose.so.1.0.6.p -Icompose/ -I../compose -I. -I.. -Isrc -I../src -Icompose -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/librsvg-2.0 -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -fdiagnostics-color=always -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=gnu17 -O2 -g -Werror=shadow -Werror=empty-body -Werror=strict-prototypes -Werror=missing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Werror=pointer-arith -Werror=missing-declarations -Werror=return-type -Werror=int-conversion -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types -Werror=misleading-indentation -Werror=missing-include-dirs -Werror=declaration-after-statement -Werror=format-security -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-error=missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-error=unused-parameter -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=201710L -DAS_COMPILATION -pipe -
frecord-gcc-switches -Wall -g -O2 -flto=auto -fPIC -pthread -DASC_COMPILATION -DI_KNOW_THE_APPSTREAM_COMPOSE_API_IS_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -MD -MQ compose/libappstream-compose.so.1.0.6.p/asc-font.c.o -MF compose/libappstream-compose.so.1.0.6.p/asc-font.c.o.d -o compose/libappstream-compose.so.1.0.6.p/asc-font.c.o -c ../compose/asc-font.c
[riscv64] ../compose/asc-font.c: In function âasc_font_load_fontconfig_data_from_fileâ:
[riscv64] ../compose/asc-font.c:207:20: error: implicit declaration of function âFcFreeTypeQueryâ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
[riscv64] 207 | fpattern = FcFreeTypeQuery ((const guchar *) fname, 0, NULL, &c);
[riscv64] ../compose/asc-font.c:207:18: error: assignment to âFcPattern *â from âintâ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
[riscv64] 207 | fpattern = FcFreeTypeQuery ((const guchar *) fname, 0, NULL, &c);
2026-Jul-21 09:05:36 :: [riscv64] appstream-1.0.6-alt1.src.rpm: remote: build failed
2026-Jul-21 09:05:36 :: [riscv64] #100 appstream-1.0.6-alt1.src.rpm: build FAILED
2026-Jul-21 09:05:36 :: [riscv64] requesting cancellation of task processing
2026-Jul-21 09:05:37 :: [riscv64] build FAILED
2026-Jul-21 09:05:37 :: task #133370 for sisyphus_riscv64 FAILED
More information about the Riscv-reports
mailing list