[kbd] eurlatgr missing some greek characters?

Konstantinos Tamateas ktamateas at dataways.gr
Mon Jun 15 13:26:47 MSK 2020

Greetings everyone on kdb project.

I have an application running on linux console and my linux box has
kdb-2.20.
I use the eurlatgr console font so I can print Greek text.
However, some letters do not appear correctly.
I have attached a screenshot so you can see the application's output
along with the expected characters.

The expected text is: Γεωργικης Σχολης Ελλαδα

What is the problem?

--
DATAWAYS | Trusted IT Architects <http://dataways.gr>
[Map] <https://goo.gl/PkQnVN> 	[Tel] <tel:+302310953953> 	[FB]

Konstantinos Tamateas
iNODE System Developer

E ktamateas at dataways.gr <mailto:ktamateas at dataways.gr>
T +302310953953 F +302310953963
27, Georgikis Scholis Ave. (Phoenix Center)
57001 Thessaloniki, Greece

MESSAGE CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY NOTICE This message and / or its
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information and is
intended on the named person or entity to which it is addressed. Any
use, copying or distribution of this information by anyone other than
the intended recipient(s) is prohibited by law. If you receive this in
error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the
sender. The Internet is not a secure or error-free environment, and the
sender does not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this message or from delayed, intercepted, corrupted or virus -
infected e-mail transmission.

This message has been checked by iNODE <http://inode.gr/>™ Email
Security and its clear by any known malware.