[kbd] Broken bkeymap

Thorben Went kbd at dokumenteundeinstellungen.de
Mon Aug 31 21:39:47 MSK 2020

On 8/29/20 12:40 PM, Alexey Gladkov wrote:

> What architecture was the initramfs image created on?
> What architecture was the initramfs used on?
> What are the busybox and kbd versions?

Hey Alexey,

thanks for replying.

Everything was build on and for x84_64.

I've seen this problem after upgrading from kbd 2.0.4 to 2.2.0.
The busybox version on my system is 1.31.1

For testing I downgraded to 2.0.4 and it seems that this kbd version
creates the 2-byte version which my initramfs can read.

Here a screenshot of bkeymaps generated in both kbd versions.
https://trash.libcrypt.so/kbd204_vs_kbd220.png

Thanks
Thorben