[kbd] unicode option for not working correctly since commit: bad17ea03

Felix Janda felix.janda at posteo.de
Tue Sep 20 02:58:01 MSK 2016

Michal Soltys wrote:
[..]
> On pre-2.0 versions all will be working fine (or to be precise,
> pre-commit I bisected). After that commit some will be failing. If you
> do setfont -m 8859-2 - this will provide the workaround.

It might be useful to further bisect: I can see that compilation of
dumpkeys will fail directly after commit

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/legion/kbd.git/commit/?id=3fdbff332a6ef88a2447584c47a8616dceb19548

(e.g. because of missing lk_list_charsets). But is it in this situation
maybe still possible to directly build loadkeys ("make loadkeys" in the
src directory)?

Felix