[kbd] Man pages and usage messages review

Vitezslav Crhonek vcrhonek at redhat.com
Mon May 9 14:47:34 MSK 2016

On 05/09/2016 10:50 AM, Alexey Gladkov wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 09:27:26AM +0200, Vitezslav Crhonek wrote:
>> Well, I meant content consistency in particular, not exact wording, but
>> yeah, you're right.
>
> So you add it in the patch ?

Attached.

I unified the wording in messages I'd added, didn't touch already
described options. I hope it's fine now.

Two notes regarding dumpkeys:

- "--long-info" option has two short variants "-l" and "-s". I added
   "-s" to the man page and usage message. But I'm not sure if it's
   available intentionally. Maybe "-s" shouldn't be accepted by the
   program at all rather than be added to the docs?

- It would be nice to describe "--shape" "-S" option a bit, but I don't
   know its exact functionality, so I left it alone in the man page.

Best regards,
Vita