[kbd] "What should I do if I want my keymap is added to kbd ?"

merlin_dou merlin_dou at yeah.net
Sat Mar 15 23:31:21 MSK 2014

--
Rgrds, legion

It is me, again.
The Programmer Dvorak will not be added in that status. I already know that.

I have already write a keymap that is very similar to Programmer Dvorak.
But I swap Ctrl and Caps Lock, and remove the setting of Dead Keys.(Because I only input English.)

I am wondering what the standard is , if I want to add a keymap to kbd.
Like this:
       A lot of people use this keymap ?
       A lot of people want to add this keymap ?

I  look forward to hearing from you, guys.