[kbd] Tajik Keymap for OpenSUSE: NEW QWERTY LAYOUT

Victor Ibragimov victor.ibragimov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:33:33 UTC 2009

To whom it may concern,

Could you please add Tajik (tj) keymap into the system.
Though that would be nice if somebody check the correctness of Tajik
keymap regarding the picture of this URL:
http://www.kde.tj/uploads/Tajik-Standard-Keyboard.jpg

Or how tj keymap can be tested locally?

# altgr keycode 12 is used for CYRILLIC CAPITAL AND SMALL LETTER GHE
WITH STROKE
altgr        keycode  12 =     U+0493 (ғ)
altgr    shift    keycode  12 =     U+0492 (Ғ)

# altgr keycode 13 is used for CYRILLIC CAPITAL AND SMALL LETTER U WITH
MACRON
altgr        keycode  13 =     U+04EF (ӯ)
altgr    shift    keycode  13 =     U+04EE (Ӯ)

# keycode 17 is used for CYRILLIC CAPITAL AND SMALL LETTER KA WITH DESCENDER
altgr        keycode  17 =    U+049B (қ)
altgr    shift    keycode  17 =    U+049A (Қ)

# keycode 24 is used for CYRILLIC CAPITAL AND SMALL LETTER HA WITH DESCENDER
altgr        keycode  24 =    U+04B3 (ҳ)
altgr    shift     keycode  24 =     U+04B2 (Ҳ)

# keycode 31 is used for CYRILLIC CAPITAL AND SMALL LETTER CHE WITH
DESCENDER
altgr        keycode  31 =     U+04B7 (ҷ)
altgr    shift     keycode  31 =     U+04B6 (Ҷ)

# keycode 50 is used for CYRILLIC CAPITAL AND SMALL LETTER I WITH MACRON
altgr        keycode  50 =     U+04E3 (ӣ)
altgr    shift     keycode  50 =     U+04E2 (Ӣ)

# CYRILLIC CAPITAL LETTER IO ENABLED
    alt    keycode  53 =    U+0451 (ё)
altgr    alt     keycode  53 =     U+0401 (Ё)

Thanks & Have a great day!

Victor Ibragimov
---
http://www.kde.tj/index.php/Main/OpenSUSE