[kbd] kbd-1.15 lat1-16 font issues with groff-1.20.1

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 17 02:50:43 MSK 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:00:03 +0200, Lefteris Dimitroulakis <edimitro at tee.gr> wrote:

> I don't see any problem so I am attaching newlat1-16.psfu with new
> mappings U+2010, U+2012, U+2013 and U+2212 to U+002d.

For some reason, your newlat1-16.psfu didn't work for me (setfont
complained of bad input file size, psfgettable complained of bad magic
number).  I suspect this was just a download issue.  I followed your other
instructions and have managed to get it working with the font file (also at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~matthew/lat1-16.psfu.gz).

Alexey, is that file suitable for inclusion in kbd, or do you want a patch against
the 'psfgettable' for lat1-16?

Thanks for you help!

Matt.