[Hardware] lm_sensors : как отличить вентиляторы

Van Petrov =?iso-8859-1?q?pravo_=CE=C1_hnet=2Eru?=
Вт Апр 8 09:39:51 MSD 2008

Vladimir A. Svyatoshenko пишет:
> On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 11:05:43 +0700
> Van Petrov wrote:
>
>> Vladimir A. Svyatoshenko пишет:
>>> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 18:38:37 +0400
>>> Думаю необходимо посмотреть в руководстве к материнке. Там обычно
>>> идут
>> А как вообще настроить сенсоры, а то у меня $ sensors особо ничего не
>> выдает.
> sensors-detect и далее по рекомендациям какие модули необходимо внести
> в /etc/modprobe.d

Увы :-(

  /usr/sbin/sensors-detect
# sensors-detect revision 4271 (2006-12-26 03:53:20 -0800)

This program will help you determine which kernel modules you need
to load to use lm_sensors most effectively. It is generally safe
and recommended to accept the default answers to all questions,
unless you know what you're doing.

We can start with probing for (PCI) I2C or SMBus adapters.
Do you want to probe now? (YES/no): y
Probing for PCI bus adapters...
Use driver `i2c-viapro' for device 0000:00:11.0: VIA Technologies
VT8233A South Bridge

We will now try to load each adapter module in turn.
Module `i2c-viapro' already loaded.
If you have undetectable or unsupported adapters, you can have them
scanned by manually loading the modules before running this script.

To continue, we need module `i2c-dev' to be loaded.
Do you want to load `i2c-dev' now? (YES/no): y
Module loaded successfully.

We are now going to do the I2C/SMBus adapter probings. Some chips may
be double detected; we choose the one with the highest confidence
value in that case.
If you found that the adapter hung after probing a certain address,
you can specify that address to remain unprobed.
Can't exec "i2cdetect": Нет такого файла или каталога at
/usr/sbin/sensors-detect line 5599, <STDIN> line 2.
Couldn't find i2cdetect program!! at /usr/sbin/sensors-detect line 5599,
<STDIN> line 2.

И.П.