[Hardware] epox умер

Anton Gorlov stalker на altlinux.ru
Вт Окт 23 09:15:37 MSD 2007

Вот сегодня притопало:
===

Dear Sir / Madam
          Sorry,we were closed the business,so we can not to do any support
now,but you can try to contact dealer or purchase store for help to check.

Thank you for your interest in EPoX products and contacting our support
department. If you reply ensure to include all previous E-mail text. It will
prevent unnecessary delays and guarantee the fastest possible response.

Best Regards,
Technical Support (CMH)
EPoX Computer Co., LTD. (Head office)
E-Mail : support на epox.com.tw
Web : www.epox.com
Please provide previous E-mail text if replying.
Specifications subject to change without notice.