[Gnome] at-spi-registryd (was: Тяжело ли сделать апплет в GNOME)

Michael Pozhidaev =?iso-8859-1?q?msp_=CE=C1_altlinux=2Eru?=
Пт Мар 20 23:12:19 MSK 2009

Hello, Yuri N. Sedunov!

> Есть такой файл, -- догадайтесь с одного раза, где его отключить.
> /etc/xdg/autostart/at-spi-registryd-wrapper.desktop
А у меня такого файла нет.
Стоит libat-spi-1.24.1-alt1.1

Отчего оно там появилось? GNOME имеет свой достаточно хитрый механизм
запуска at-spi-registryd.

     3. If it determines accessibility should be used via the above decisions, main calls
        gnome-session/gsm-at-startup.c:gsm_assistive_registry_start and then
        gsm_at_set_gtk_modules.
  * gnome-session/gsm-at-startup.c:gsm_assistive_registry_start
     1. First adds a listener for property change events on the root window property
        AT_SPI_IOR, which is set by the at-spi-registryd (see below).
     2. Asynchronously execs the at-spi-registryd via gsm_exec_command_line_async
        (command, NULL); and sets up a 5 second timer that waits for the AT_SPI_IOR property to
        be set. The at-spi-registryd is the thing that sets the AT_SPI_IOR property. If the
        timer times out, we get a "Assistive technology support has been requested for this
        session, but the accessibility registry was not found. Please ensure that the AT-SPI
        package is installed. Your session has been started without assistive technology
        support." dialog and then gnome-session quits.

--
Michael Pozhidaev. E-mail: msp на altlinux.ru.
Tomsk State University. http://www.csd.tsu.ru