[Freeschool] Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] We did it!

Michael Shigorin mike на osdn.org.ua
Пт Янв 27 00:13:31 MSK 2006

----- Forwarded message from William Fragakis <william/fragakis.com> -----

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 00:50:30 -0500
From: William Fragakis <william/fragakis.com>
To: schoolforge-discuss/schoolforge.net
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] We did it!

So far we use the standard K12LTSP application set (of which, gcompris
is included)

We will document our project more now that we have official approval to
proceed. We had kept a low profile while
awaiting our system's approval in how we could implement the project.

More:  http://www.morrisbrandon.com

see Brandon Technology under the the School Information links on the
left-hand menu and also our Links page has links, of course, to the
K12LTSP project and other sites of interest. Obviously, there are more
sites to be linked now that we are official.

The only issue we've encountered so far is running the occasional
Shockwave animation that some educational sites still use - there is no
Linux plugin. Otherwise, our kids are more active than ever -

regards,
William

 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>