[Freeschool] Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] Student Information Management Systems

Michael Shigorin mike на osdn.org.ua
Пт Сен 3 20:41:41 MSD 2004

----- Forwarded message from David Bucknell <dbucknell на iteachnet.org> -----

Date: Fri,  3 Sep 2004 06:34:10 +0700
From: David Bucknell <dbucknell на iteachnet.org>
To: schoolforge-discuss на schoolforge.net
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Student Information Management Systems

We've been using Les Richardson's Open Admin for Schools for two years happily.
Les is always improving it and the software is stable and has most features you
could want: http://rictech.ca

David

--
http://iteachnet.org
http://opensourceschools.org

This message was sent from an iteachnet.org hosted server using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>