[Freeschool] Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] MS offer

Michael Shigorin mike на osdn.org.ua
Чт Окт 10 20:56:54 MSD 2002

(и еще вдогонку)

----- Forwarded message from Doug Loss <drloss на suscom.net> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:53:06 -0400
From: Doug Loss <drloss на suscom.net>
To: seul-edu на seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] MS offer

This just in (I always wanted to say that):

http://newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/10/10/1511200&mode=thread&tid=19

The first sentence of the article: " If your school, charity or government
agency is suddenly graced with a visit by Bill Gates or Steve Ballmer offering
to donate a free operating system or desktop office software, Linux.com will
match that offer."

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:

dloss на bloomu.edu                Ashleigh Brilliant

----- End forwarded message -----

PS: интересно, "а что у нас"?

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>