[docs] ВНИМАНИЕ: отчёт и насущные проблемы

Alexandre Prokoudine avp на lrn.ru
Вт Янв 11 18:33:20 MSK 2005

Fr. Br. George пишет:

> 	http://hobix.com/textile/quick.html

Да :) И ещё момент:

From: Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net>
To: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:27:07 -0700
Subject: Re: [DSSI] Architecture question

 > We are searching for some markup language to easily prepare docs in
 > both HTML and PDF. Instiki/Textile with its TeX export capability
 > looks promising.

You might also like to check out markdown[1]. Instiki can be configured
to use markdown instead if you like. Functionally markdown is similar to
textile, but in actual use I prefer markdown personally. Textile seems
to have the greater mindshare though which is why I left instiki
configured to use it for this wiki.

Ruby and other languages have libraries and/or tools for both textile
and markdown for doing conversions into various formats, so you wouldn't
necessarily have to use instiki but could use those tools directly.
Whatever you decide to do it's very flexible.

1. http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/