[docs] Fw: [docbook-apps] ANNOUNCE: DocBook consulting services

Vitaly Ostanin vyt на vzljot.ru
Ср Фев 11 13:07:58 MSK 2004

Hello, All!

Бывают же и хорошие новости :) Роберт Стейтон ушёл из SCO и
основал свою компанию:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:05:13 -0800
From: "Bob Stayton" <bobs на sagehill.net>
To: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps на lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [docbook-apps] ANNOUNCE: DocBook consulting services

I'm pleased to announce that I'm moving full time into DocBook.
I have left SCO and started my own consulting business for
DocBook and other types of computer-based publishing.  I think
DocBook has reached sufficient maturity to be deployed in a wide
range of corporate, academic, and government applications.  Some
of those people will need help getting it all working.  I hope
there will be enough work in DocBook to keep me off the streets.

I plan to continue to participate as a volunteer
in the DocBook community, as a member of the DocBook
Technical Committee, as a member of the SourceForge Technical
Team, and as a contributor to the mailing lists.  In fact, I plan
to contribute more to the DocBook community since I will
have all this free time.  8^)

All I ask is that my services be considered if DocBook consulting
is needed. Please see my website for more information:

http://www.sagehill.net/consulting.html

My old mailing addresses bobs на sco.com and bobs на caldera.com are
no longer valid, and mail to those addresses will not reach me.
Please use bobs на sagehill.net if you want to contact me.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs на sagehill.net

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-apps-unsubscribe на lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.

--
Regards, Vyt
mailto:  vyt на vzljot.ru