[devel] [Comm] [crosspost] I: Установка Oracle Java SE 6/7 под AltLinux

Igor Vlasenko vlasenko на imath.kiev.ua
Пт Фев 17 17:35:27 MSK 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 03:23:47PM +0200, Mykola S. Grechukh wrote:
> 17 февраля 2012 г. 15:16 пользователь Igor Vlasenko <> написал:
> > Последующие версии Oracle JDK теперь распространяются только под дицензией Oracle Binary Code License, в которой есть явное разрешение распространять JDK вместе с java приложениями, например, в составе LiveCD, но нет явного разрешения распространять JDK в одиночку, как отдельный пакет.
>
> То есть, если я соберу netbook-live с локальным оверлеем, всё ок
> просто этот оверлей нельзя опубликовать?

Я внизу привел пункт C Oracle BCL, смотрите, разбирайтесь,
но IMHO лучше всюду ставить openjdk, а про Oracle JDK забыть.

C.  LICENSE TO DISTRIBUTE SOFTWARE.  Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and restrictions and exceptions set forth in the  README File, including, but not limited to the Java Technology Restrictions and    Limitations on Redistribution of these Supplemental Terms, Oracle grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license without fees to reproduce and distribute the Software, provided that (i) you distribute the Software complete and unmodified and only bundled as part of, and for the sole purpose of running, your Programs, (ii) the Programs add significant and primary functionality to the Software, (iii) you do not distribute additional  software intended to replace any component(s) of the Software, (iv) you do not remove or alter any proprietary legends or notices contained in the Software, (v) you only distribute the Software subject to a license agreement that: (a) is a complete, unmodified reproduction of this Agreement; or (b) protects Oracle's interests consistent with the terms contained in this Agreement and that includes the notice set forth in Section H, and (vi) you agree to defend and indemnify Oracle and its licensors from and against any damages, costs, liabilities, settlement amounts and/or expenses (including  attorneys' fees)  incurred in connection  with any claim, lawsuit or action by any third party that arises or results from the use or distribution of any and all Programs and/or Software.

--

Dr. Igor Vlasenko