[devel] Seamonkey: NEW unmet dependencies detected

Alex Negulescu alecs на altlinux.org
Вс Май 15 16:47:25 UTC 2011

damir disabled the debug at first.
i'll search for some key to the issue with debug and another mode to
deal with xpcom.
also, now i get this:

    File path component must be directory
(/home/alecs/RPM/tmp/seamonkey-buildroot/usr/lib64/seamonkey-2.0.14):
/home/alecs/RPM/tmp/seamonkey-buildroot/usr/lib64/seamonkey-2.0.14/res/table-remove-row-hover.gif

so i have to find out what i have done wrong too.
patches are in the srpm, i've got low bandwidth now and will take some
time for me to push to git.