[devel] seamonkey, mozilla etc

Alex Negulescu alecs на altlinux.org
Пт Апр 8 20:20:37 UTC 2011

I fixed the spec, all is ok now. Gonna do some more tests and push up to
git, and build.
Used Autoreq: no, but wanted to use add_findreq_skiplist.
Yours died because there are stil packages depending on xulrunner-1.9.
Plus ff addons.

If you really want to add ff4 maybe a solution would be to build is as a
bundle containing all the libs and deps.
Is not the best option but I don't see other.