[devel] [JT] KDE3 в 5.1

Alex Negulescu alecs на altlinux.org
Чт Дек 16 16:43:20 UTC 2010

  Even if you insist into having all the stuff installed and are afraid
of breaking stuff, depends where you install them (eg /opt - i'll build
my version on my machine and install in opt, first time) and depens how
much of 4.x you install. As a last resort, apps from kde 3 could have an
additional suffix, ex 3, though I don't see a reason to have both kde's
installed. Only some libraries from 4, naturally yes.
Normally, apps from kde3 will be obsoleted by the ones in 4. No reasons
to worry, I think.