[devel] [SCM] packages/ncurses: tags/5.7-alt3.1

Alexey Tourbin at на altlinux.ru
Ср Авг 25 04:36:25 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 04:13:18PM +0400, Alexey I. Froloff wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 03:29:42PM +0400, Alexey Tourbin wrote:
> > That's quite a change, and it should be alt4.  I noticed that you're
> > somehow fond of dot-minor releases.  When there's a change (on behalf
> > of the package), you shouldn't do it.  Just be bold enough to bump
> > the release.
> I don't remember asking you how to make a non-maintainer upload.
> On the other hand, I don't need to ask you because, you know, I
> just don't want to.

Also, a "non-maintainer upload" is a... a debspeak.  And frankly,
I don't like it.  Um, it's like, you know, someone tells you of NPOV.
And you immediately know the guy has a crush on wikipedia.  He is, like,
enrolled.  And when you hear the guy preaching of that bloody NPOV
again...