[devel] @qa group is created

Igor Vlasenko vlasenko at imath.kiev.ua
Fri Nov 6 20:22:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 07:45:13PM +0300, Alexey I. Froloff wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 06:27:44PM +0200, Igor Vlasenko wrote:
> [..skip..]
> > Even cleaning a spec consumes time too.
> I will gladly git-pull these fixes, but I'm not going to rebuild
> these packages ASAP.  This will happen only in case of FTBFS or
> any other significant changes, like policy violation fixes, mass
> rebuild with new libraries or new version releases.

Of course. The @qa group is specially created to
respect your freedom and choice.
Either your will is to delegate them to @qa team
or to fix it yourself, it is respected.

And, of course, there is no need to rush. Fixing is not something
to be done ASAP.

But it is expected to be in months, not in years.
In facts, some of the generated patches
are more than a year old :(

--

Dr. Igor Vlasenko