[devel] verify-elf lint=normal (elflint)

Alexey Tourbin at на altlinux.ru
Сб Дек 19 00:26:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 03:05:42AM +0300, Alexey Tourbin wrote:
> Actually I think maybe we should integrate eu-elflint into
> /usr/lib/rpm/verify-elf.  It has --gnu-ld flag to stop barking
> at binutils semi-bugs, and otherwise it's useful.

So... new VERIFY_ELF_LINT method is ready, and in Sisyphus, it is going
to be enabled (lint=normal) by default.  Shall I enable it for branch-5.1
as well?  On one hand, some packages won't build.  But on the other,
I believe that verify-elf is important (e.g. more important than verify-info).

http://git.altlinux.org/people/at/packages/rpm.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/elflint