[devel] [cyber] I: Sisyphus-20090818 packages: +4! +85 (9323)

Alex Negulescu alecs at altlinux.org
Wed Aug 19 02:03:04 MSD 2009

Alexey Gladkov wrote:
> 19.08.2009 00:39, Alexey Rusakov wrote:
>
>>> bluefish-unstable - A WYSIWYG GPLized HTML editor, unstable release
>>> * Sat Jul 25 2009 Alex Negulescu <alecs at altlinux> 1:1.3.5-alt1
>>>
>> ALT Linux Team has gained another country: Alex is from Romania.
>> Welcome, and thanks to mike@ for making this happen :)
>>

> Say 'friend' and enter.

Hello guys,

I'm new here on the devel list, and I really hope we'll get along just
fine. While using Alt Linux for quite some time, I did not think to join
until some while ago. I am learning some russian too, but I'll probably
write mostly in English for a while. Hope to upload some more packages
those days, and a nice bootsplash made for Sisyphus lovers. Hope to
finish it for all the possible resolutions.

Nice meeting you :)