[devel] автогенерация debug-пакетов в rpm

Alexey Tourbin at на altlinux.ru
Ср Апр 22 00:28:30 MSD 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:32:35PM +0400, Pavlov Konstantin wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:18:18PM +0400, Alexey Tourbin wrote:
> > > Что скажут ув. мантейнеры rpm?
> >
> > Не знаю стоит это делать или нет.
> >
> > Там сделано как.  Автоматически генерируется левый пакет %name-debuginfo.
> > То есть прямо как бо вставляется в спекфайлу.
> >
> > #       Template for debug information sub-package.
> > %debug_package \
> > %ifnarch noarch\
> > %global __debug_package 1\
> > %package debug\
> > Group: Development/Debug\
> > AutoReqProv: 0\
> > %description debug\
> > This package provides debug information for package %{name}.\
> > Debug information is useful when developing applications that use this\
> > package or when debugging this package.\
> > %files debug -f debugfiles.list\
> > %defattr(-,root,root)\
> > %endif\
> > %{nil}
>
> Да, это было ясно. Не вижу большой проблемы в этом.

Okay, let's talk about global *-debuginfo support.  First off,
we need to pass -g to the compiler.  Assuming that -g does not
alter optimization, there are two ways to plug -g:

1) in %optflags; the problem is that %optflags are not always used,
and for this reason there is a second option:

2) in gcc spec, implicitly, like __chk_printf/--as-needed etc.