[devel] libquicktime 1.1.1

Igor Vlasenko vlasenko на imath.kiev.ua
Вт Апр 14 13:27:26 MSD 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 01:14:59PM +0400, Alexey Tourbin wrote:
> So, you see, you start with a package.  And you end up with, well,
> how things should work.  The Godly Order which must be fulfilled.
> Things grow complicated pretty soon. :)
>
> Unfortunately, there's no single guy who can tell the truth about
> Godly Order and such.  Things work because someone set them work.
>
> Seriously, if you could review girar-builder code and make suggestions,
> that might be helpful.

I know.
I just can't find myself to finish an article on some
crazy uninvertable dynamics in non-compact spaces, so
I relax with resorting to packaging and devel@ flaming :(

As always time is against us.

When I had hard time with maven in winter, I borrowed
time to packaging from mathematics.
Unfortunately, now is time to pay back.
I now have hard time with my math, and no or little
time with packaging. And it will not change much until
summer.

But I hope someday I will.

--

Dr. Igor Vlasenko