[devel] (gcc-gnat) repocop-lintian: bad-permissions-for-ali-file

Igor Vlasenko =?iso-8859-1?q?vlasenko_=CE=C1_imath=2Ekiev=2Eua?=
Вт Май 6 13:32:09 MSD 2008

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 01:21:37PM +0400, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
> Надо поправить тест, поскольку права доступа 0644 вполне адекватны
> приведённому ниже обоснованию.  Кроме того, на процессы с fsuid==0
> эти ограничения прав доступа обычно не распространяются.

Я вот не уверен. Вот что говорит народ:

http://osdir.com/ml/debian.devel.policy/2004-02/msg00027.html
ill Allombert <allomber на xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Why is it not sufficient for the file to be `write-protected' for the
> user running gnat instead of all users including root ? Or if it is, why
> when running as root cannot it add the compiled files in the same
> directory ? If it is not, why not just fix the test ?

The file must be 0444, not 0644.  The reason for this is within GNAT
itself; I think it has to do with portability (with Windows, OpenVMS).
If we would change this for Debian, we would become incompatible with
the other platforms and distributions where GNAT runs.

Одним словом, надо выяснить.

--

Dr. Igor Vlasenko