[devel] [Sisyphus-cybertalk] I: Sisyphus-20070129 devel download: +5

Alexey I. Froloff =?iso-8859-1?q?raorn_=CE=C1_immo=2Eru?=
Пн Янв 29 21:38:57 MSK 2007

* Grigory Batalov <bga@> [070129 21:32]:
> > Есть одна проблема.  По информаци с
> > http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/Tp_smapi , если используется HDAPS,
> > этот HDAPS надо патчить, а он в основном ядре...
>   Собственно, кто хочет поддерживать этот модуль, - берите.
Получается, что собирать его надо вместе с основным едром:

http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/Tp_smapi#Conflict_with_hdaps

The extended battery status function conflicts with the hdaps
kernel module (they use the same IO ports). The tp_smapi package
includes a patch against hdaps to make it compatible with
tp_smapi, and also to fix many problems in the original driver.

If you don't do that, you will not be able tp load tp_smapi (and
its support module tp_base) when hdaps is loaded, and vice versa.
You can use rmmod to switch between these modules.

См. такж. #10700...

--
Regards,
Sir Raorn.