[devel] Fwd: DDCcontrol version 0.3 and ddccontrol-db-20051114 released

Epiphanov Sergei =?iso-8859-1?q?serpiph_=CE=C1_nikiet=2Eru?=
Вт Ноя 15 11:24:49 MSK 2005

Пора брать и опакечивать. :)

----------  Пересланное сообщение  ----------

Subject: DDCcontrol version 0.3 and ddccontrol-db-20051114 released
Date: Monday 14 November 2005 22:32
From: Nicolas Boichat <nicolas на boichat.ch>
To: ddccontrol users list <ddccontrol-users на lists.sourceforge.net>,
ddccontrol devel list <ddccontrol-devel на lists.sourceforge.net>

Hello,

I just released a new version of ddccontrol and ddccontrol-db, after a
rather long delay...

I would like to thanks all the people who helped this project :
 - Christian Schilling, for his nice addition to the project (the Gnome
Panel Applet), and for his other internal modifications on how
translations and autoconf/automake files are handled in CVS.
 - The translators. ddccontrol is now available in 4 languages:
Simplified Chinese (provided by "waq_cn"), English, French and Russian
(provided by Sergei Epiphanov).
 - "lekma", who provided a nice icon for the project.
 - Everybody on the lists who sent reports concerning unsupported
monitors (sometimes providing database files), who sent bug reports, or
who helped to support new hardware.
 - Everyone I may have forgotten .-) (Don't hesitate to send me a
reminder .-))

ddccontrol 0.3 ChangeLog:
Version 0.3 - 2005-11-14
 - Use GTK/GDK high-level API to determine current screen (instead of
 Xinerama API). - Add Chinese translation (Thanks to "waq_cn").
 - Add Gnome icon, thanks to 'lekma' on ddccontrol-users.
 - Add a new Gnome Panel Applet to switch between monitor profiles (Thanks
 to Christian Schilling). - Speed up gddccontrol loading by caching monitor
 list.
 - Add new fullscreen patterns.
----

ddccontrol-db-20051114 ChangeLog:
Version 20051114:
 - Add support for new monitors:
   + Dell 1704FPT (Digital).
   + Samsung SyncMaster 171P.
   + Samsung SyncMaster 174T.
   + Samsung SyncMaster 193P Plus (Thanks to Emil Florea).
   + Samsung SyncMaster 710T.
   + Samsung SyncMaster 710TM (Thanks to Fabien Salvi).
   + Samsung SyncMaster 930BF (Thanks to Michael Vogt).
   + Samsung SyncMaster 997MB.
   + Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 92.
   + Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070sb.
 - Add Chinese translation (Thanks to "waq_cn").
----

Best regards,

Nicolas