[devel] FYI: Flight of the Amazon Queen is freeware

Alexey I. Froloff =?iso-8859-1?q?sir=5Fraorn_=CE=C1_immo=2Eru?=
Сб Мар 27 10:22:44 MSK 2004

18-го марта вышел scummvm 0.6.0 (уже собираю ;-), но разговор
сейчас не совсем о нём.

Анонс на scummvm.org:

ScummVM 0.6.0 includes, as usual, many bugfixes in all supported
game engines. There have also been dramatic fixes and
improvements in the area of sound and music, as well as a greatly
improved game management/options screen and two new graphics
modes (HQ2x and HQ3x). Most importantly, we have also added new
support for the following games:

    * The classic V1 versions of the original LucasArts SCUMM
      games Maniac Mansion and Zak McKracken and the LucasArts
      SCUMM game 'Full Throttle'
    * Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2. Many thanks to
      Revolution for providing us with the source-code to these
      games.
    * Support for Flight of the Amazon Queen. Thanks to Steve and
      John for providing us with the source code to this game,
      and permitting its release as freeware.

ScummVM 0.6.0, the two freeware games Flight of the Amazon Queen
and Beneath a Steel Sky, as well as converted cutscenes required
for playing Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2 may be downloaded
from the Download Page [http://www.scummvm.org/downloads.php]

С чем, собсно, всех и поздравляю ;-)

--
Regards,