[devel] Re: [Fwd: Re: vegastrike-data-0.4-alt1.src.rpm - cannot rebuild]

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Пт Окт 3 13:56:10 MSD 2003

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 10:03:42AM +0700, Alexander Belov wrote:
> Помогите плз., что делать.

Read docs.altlinux.ru regarding package builds for Sisyphus.

;-]

> Понятно, что не понятно, причем тут я? На сколько я понимаю,
> rpm находит файлы питоновские и зачем-то пытается с ними
> чего-то сделать (откомпилить), а у вас видимо не стоит pyton

Heh.  Did you hear about hasher? (and build dependencies)

In short, you'd better add BuildRequires: python-devel at least,
or run "buildreq vegastrike.spec" starting with fresh Sisyphus
system to yield better result.

Regarding this exact situation, I'd suggest either sending fixed
spec to Stanislav or building nosrc.rpm not to re-upload the
whole body of unchanged data.

> У меня - все работает, а здесь, приведены какие-то действия rpm, о
> которых его в принципе то и не просили.

These are default on build servers and it's somewhat reasonable
to ask for proper build dependencies even without automated build
systems.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>