[devel] Fw: [ANN] Ruby/Google

Alexander Bokovoy =?iso-8859-1?q?a=2Ebokovoy_=CE=C1_sam-solutions=2Enet?=
Пт Апр 12 09:08:10 MSD 2002

http://www.caliban.org/ruby/
----- Forwarded message from Ian Macdonald <ian на caliban.org> -----

Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:45:51 +0900
From: Ian Macdonald <ian на caliban.org>
To: ruby-talk на ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)
Subject: [ANN] Ruby/Google

Hi,

As part of my continuing efforts to master Ruby, I've released version
0.1.0 of Ruby/Google.

This library offers a higher-level abstraction of Google's new
SOAP-driven Web API. The aim of the library is to make the details of
the raw data structures returned by the Web API irrelevant, in the
process making the API more accessible for everyday use.

The code is of alpha quality, but seems to do as it's told, in spite
of my newness to the language. :-)

Demonstration programs are included in the archive.

I encourage people to try it out and let me know what they think.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we
ian на caliban.org             | least expect generally happens. -- Bengamin
                            | Disraeli

/ Alexander Bokovoy
Software architect and analyst             // SaM-Solutions Ltd.
---
alimony, n:
	Having an ex you can bank on.