[devel] [Fwd: Re: [PHP-GTK] strange problem]

Alexander Bokovoy =?iso-8859-1?q?ab_=CE=C1_avilink=2Enet?=
Чт Май 10 21:43:34 MSD 2001

Мы еще не собирали kerberos? Если будем собирать, то проблем не оберемся --
со всеми гномьими приложениями.

-------- Original Message --------
Тема: Re: [PHP-GTK] strange problem
От: Rich Payne <rdp на talisman.alphalinux.org>
To: Andrei Zmievski <andrei на ispi.net>

On Thu, 10 May 2001, Andrei Zmievski wrote:

> On Thu, 10 May 2001, Rich Payne wrote:
> > After all, I configured with imap, imap-ssl and definatly no kerberos
> > support, however it thinks it needs it.
> >
> > So, there's a function in the kerberos libs called g_strdup, just
> > like there is in gtk+!
>
> Just to make sure run this:
>
> nm /usr/kerberos/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so.2 | grep g_strdup

Yup, that's what it is...
[root на linuxsrv1 php4]# nm /usr/kerberos/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so.2 | grep
g_strdup 000060ec T g_strdup

> If it outputs something, then there is a symbol conflict between two
> libraries.

that's what I thought....

> Perhaps Sascha would have an idea as the resident expert on
> the issue.

thanks,
--rdp

--
Rich Payne
rpayne на alphalinux.org

For additional commands, e-mail: php-gtk-help на lists.php.net
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: php-list-admin на lists.php.net

--
Sincerely yours, Alexander Bokovoy