[d-kernel] В поддержку CONFIG_PREEMPT

Konstantin A. Lepikhov lakostis на anti-leasure.ru
Пт Окт 22 22:19:35 MSD 2004

JFYI

----- Forwarded message from Peter Osterlund <petero2 на telia.com> -----

<skip>
> now I clear the situation for myself - all this problems is occur when
> using kernel with lowlatency patches by Andrew Morton. Maybe Jens know
> why its dont work or maybe Andrew ;) I can send kernel Oops and other
> data for analyzing to anyone who can make pktcdvd + lowlatency happy.

I use 2.6 and CONFIG_PREEMPT and haven't had any problems caused by the
preemptible kernel. I think 2.6 + preempt gives you the same advantage as
using 2.4 + lowlatency.

--
Peter Osterlund - petero2 на telia.com
http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340

WBR, Konstantin	      chat with ==>ICQ: 109916175
     Lepikhov,	      speak  to ==>JID: lakostis на jabber.org
aka L.A. Kostis       write  to ==>mailto:lakostis на pisem.net.nospam

...The information is like the bank... 			  (c) EC8OR