[Comm] настройка irda

Alexey I. Froloff =?iso-8859-1?q?raorn_=CE=C1_altlinux=2Eru?=
Сб Фев 9 20:10:50 MSK 2008

* Sergey Vlasov <vsu@> [080201 14:49]:
> Проблема в том, что эмулируемый чипом IrDA COM-порт занимается
> драйвером последовательного порта, в результате драйвер nsc-ircc не
> может получить к нему доступ.
http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_make_use_of_IrDA:

Another way to do this is to set this kernel config option:

1. Device Drivers -> Character devices -> Serial drivers ->
   (1)Number of 8250/16550 serial ports to register at runtime
   (CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS)

2. Device Drivers -> Character devices -> Serial drivers ->
   (4)Maximum number of 8250/16550 serial ports
   (CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS)

This will prevent the 8250 driver from grabbing any other than
the first serial port at boot time or when the module is loaded.
You can still add more ports later for example from PC-Card
modems, up to CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS.

Тут где-то рядом пробегало как эти опции выставлять через
/proc/cmdline.

И ещё:

Another possible option is to try the patches from Bjorn Helgaas
that convert the legacy x86 and x86_64 serial code to use the
platform device, and in doing so prevent the 8250 serial driver
from claiming the IrDA port [1]. Hopefully this will be merged
soon.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/linux.kernel/browse_thread/thread/f24b4fa81f927b8d/c52027e2ec1c7069

2 vsu@: что скажешь?

--