[Comm] [Backports] SMPlayer - A great MPlayer front-end - новая версия (Qt3 included!)

Motsyo Gennadi aka Drool =?iso-8859-1?q?motsyo_=CE=C1_gmail=2Ecom?=
Сб Апр 7 15:46:56 MSD 2007

Yurkovsky Andrey пишет:
> Yurkovsky Andrey wrote:
>
> http://paq.osdn.org.ua/~anyr/files/rpm/RPMS/i586/smplayer-qt3-0.3.9-alt3.M30.i586.rpm
> Исправоенны переводы
> http://paq.osdn.org.ua/~anyr/files/rpm/RPMS/i586/smplayer-qt3-0.3.9-alt4.M30.i586.rpm
> http://paq.osdn.org.ua/~anyr/files/rpm/RPMS/i586/smplayer-qt4-0.3.9-alt3.M30.i586.rpm

	Андрей, не совсем так, там есть интересные вещи:

  * Sometimes when a video is played, smplayer doesn't get any info
about it (you can notice because the aspect ratio may be wrong, length
is 0, resolution is 0x0, no info about subtitles...). I think this
happens                                           when a video is
restarting but you open a new one before restarting is finished (usually
happens with internet streams, where a video can take some time to start
to play). I think that now this problem is fixed, although I'm not
completely sure as this bug is quite difficult to reproduce.

  * Now you can force the usage of a different language (translation).
smplayer currently tries to use the translation file according to your
locale. Now you can change the language by editing the configuration
file and change the value of the option "language" (under the
[Preferences] section). Example: [i]language=es[/i] will display the
messages in Spanish, [i]language=fr[/i] will display them in French,
[i]language=zh_CN[/i] will display them in Chinese and so on.