[Comm] Statistica

spider =?iso-8859-1?q?spider_=CE=C1_lsi=2Ebas-net=2Eby?=
Ср Янв 25 14:05:10 MSK 2006

Шенцев Алексей Владимирович пишет:
>>R лежат? Обычно в configure есть специальная опция для указания
>>дополнительных путей к либам.
>
> А как это указывается? Я в построении configure пасс ... ;)
$ ./configure --help
..
 --with-extra-includes=DIR
                          adds non standard include paths
  --with-extra-libs=DIR   adds non standard library paths

..
Some influential environment variables:
..
  LDFLAGS     linker flags, e.g. -L<lib dir> if you have libraries in a
              nonstandard directory <lib dir>
  CPPFLAGS    C/C++ preprocessor flags, e.g. -I<include dir> if you have
              headers in a nonstandard directory <include dir>
..
Use these variables to override the choices made by `configure' or to
help it to find libraries and programs with nonstandard names/locations.