[Comm] [themattlyon на hotmail.com: Interisting thread on spam filtering and performance.]

Konstantin A. Lepikhov =?iso-8859-1?q?lakostis_=CE=C1_elektrostal=2Eru?=
Пт Фев 13 23:50:02 MSK 2004

Hi!

JFYI

----- Forwarded message from Matt Lyon <themattlyon на hotmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:12:15 -0800
From: "Matt Lyon" <themattlyon на hotmail.com>
To: tsl-discuss на lists.trustix.org
Subject: Interisting thread on spam filtering and performance.

On the postfix list there has been a interesting thread about using
amavisd-new and spamassian relating to performance. A solution to some is to
create a tmpfs.

Since both packages are in the contrib I thought some may care to read it.
Also as a suggestion for the wiki if that is something that would be
appropiate for the doc's on Trustix.

http://www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb/postfix/amavisd_tmpfs.shtml

Matt