[Comm] Re: Apache help need

Leonid B. Sysoletin =?iso-8859-1?q?webmaster_=CE=C1_unicon-ms=2Eru?=
Ср Ноя 12 16:20:14 MSK 2003

В сообщении от 12 Ноябрь 2003 16:11 Igor Solovyov написал(a):
> > # chown webmaster.apache .htpasswd
> Так не получается. :-))
> chown webmaster.apache .htpasswd
> chown: `webmaster.apache': invalid user

И не получится. Читайте документацию.
chown user[:group] file
Двоеточие, а не точка.

--
Л. Сысолетин,
webmaster на unicon-ms.ru, webmaster на bdo.ru

What do I consider a reasonable person to be?  I'd say a reasonable person
is one who accepts that we are all human and therefore fallible, and takes
that into account when dealing with others.  Implicit in this definition is
the belief that it is the right and the responsibility of each person to
live his or her own life as he or she sees fit, to respect this right in
others, and to demand the assumption of this responsibility by others.