[Comm] Как подключить принтер Windows 2000 к Linux

Leonid B. Sysoletin =?iso-8859-1?q?webmaster_=CE=C1_unicon-ms=2Eru?=
Ср Май 28 14:22:52 MSD 2003

В сообщении от Среда 28 Май 2003 14:15 ЦЗВИК написал(a):
> Sabj

Windows 2000 - это не принтер, а операционная система.

--
Л. Сысолетин,
webmaster на unicon-ms.ru, webmaster на bdo.ru

I share the belief of many of my contemporaries that the spiritual crisis
pervading all spheres of Western industrial society can be remedied only
by a change in our world view.  We shall have to shift from the materialistic,
dualistic belief that people and their environment are separate, toward a
new conciousness of an all-encompassing reality, which embraces the
experiencing ego, a reality in which people feel their oneness with animate
nature and all of creation.
- Dr. Albert Hoffman