[Comm] [JT] Fwd: [seul-edu] Passepartout - Desktop Publishing for X

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Пт Ноя 22 18:21:22 MSK 2002

----- Forwarded message from Doug Loss <drloss на suscom.net> -----

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:03:58 -0500
From: Doug Loss <drloss на suscom.net>
To: seul-edu на seul.org, schoolforge-discuss на schoolforge.net
Subject: [seul-edu] Passepartout - Desktop Publishing for X

I just came across this on Freshmeat:

http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/pptout/

They say: "The goal is to create a system capable of producing
professional quality pre-press material, but also a useful tool for any
happy amateur with access to a printer. The focus is on making it easy
for the user to create publications with a flexible layout, typical
examples being magazines, brochures and leaflets. "

I don't know anything about this application, but it sounds as though
they're trying to fit between word processors and something like Scribus.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:

dloss на bloomu.edu                Ashleigh Brilliant

 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>