[mdk-re] Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Re: LINUX onto old,small computers

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_lic145=2Ekiev=2Eua?=
Сб Мар 2 11:39:13 MSK 2002

----- Forwarded message from Odile B?nassy <obenassy на free.fr> -----

Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 09:33:28 +0100
From: Odile B?nassy <obenassy на free.fr>
To: seul-edu на seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Re: LINUX onto old,small computers

"Ralph M. Deal" a ?crit :

> Doug Loss wrote:
>
> > Take a look at TINY <http://tiny.seul.org>.  It was designed
> > specifically for use on old, slow machines without CD-ROM drives.  It
> > might be just what you're looking for.
>
> Well, I finally am downloading TINY and I agree - it is probably what
> I should have used.  Oh, well, I'll work on it for the next round.
> Good way to spread the word on LINUX.
>
> Thanks for the pointer.    Ralph  deal на kzoo.edu

Our TINY project needs volunteer work, we are unable to enhance it.
We also need contacts all over the world to "spread the word" !

If you feel like doing something please eamil me !
--
Odile B?nassy                  http://obenassy.free.fr/
Journ?es du Logiciel Libre dans l'Education

 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>
  ------ http://visa.chem.univ.kiev.ua/~mike/