[mdk-re] Re: [mdk-re] Re: [mdk-re] Re: [mdk-re] Ответ: [mdk-re] Книга !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexandre Redko =?iso-8859-1?q?Mandrake_=CE=C1_zlkz=2Espnet=2Eru?=
Ср Сен 5 11:53:12 MSD 2001

Добрый день!

> Вышла уже 2.0 версия книги этой, вот периодически делаю набеги в инет
>в поисках ее  - нету.

Так написано же, что 2-я версия будет за деньги.

Finally after a long waiting time, Securing & Optimizing Linux V2.0 is now
available. A complete revision has been made to the book, which handle now
no less than 856 pages of full information about security and optimization.
If you are one of many Linux users waiting for this release, don't wait
anymore and get your copy today. This book is the successor to our very
popular "Securing and Optimizing Linux: Red Hat Edition". The new edition
takes into account the feedback we received on the original book and is a
complete rewrite from scratch. Please note that we support only our book
named "Securing & Optimizing Linux: The Ultimate Solution" and no other
imitation of it.

Securing & Optimizing Linux: The Ultimate Solution
by Gerhard Mourani; OpenNA Inc. (Editor); Bruno Mourani (Illustrator)