[mdk-re] make -d

Igor Vildiaev =?iso-8859-1?q?ikvild_=CE=C1_satcomtel=2Eru?=
Вт Янв 23 18:32:01 MSK 2001

> Поищите опицию configure (configure --help), которая позволяет указать
> путь к библиотекам X или путь к дополнительным библиотекам.
> Посморите внимательно на вывод configure.
> Rgrds, AEN
Посмотрел configure.log Вот что нашел (Как справиться?):

<.....>
configure:4723: checking for yp_get_default_domain
configure:4751: gcc -o
conftest -g -O2  -DLINUX=2 -DNO_DBM_REWRITEMAP -DEAPI -DEAPI_MM -
DUSE_EXPAT  conftest.c  1>&5
/tmp/ccHqacxa.o: In function `main':
/usr/src/RPM/SOURCES/php-4.0.4pl1/configure:4745: undefined reference to
`yp_get_default_domain'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure: failed program was:
#line 4728 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
/* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,
    which can conflict with char yp_get_default_domain(); below.  */
#include <assert.h>
/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
/* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
char yp_get_default_domain();

int main() {

/* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements
    to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named
    something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */
#if defined (__stub_yp_get_default_domain) || defined
(__stub___yp_get_default_domain)
choke me
#else
yp_get_default_domain();
#endif

; return 0; }
configure:4776: checking for gethostname in -lnsl
<.....>