[Comm-ua] first message

Рома root_x at ukr.net
Thu Mar 25 18:08:35 UTC 2010

Hello everyone.     This is my first message.     I'm not completely has understood as that here (mailing list) is working.     Q: here is the Slavic (Russia, Ukraine) people?     Because I do not understand English.     But knowledge of English sufficient for browsing the documentation.     (it would be better if I understood everything, and not only view documents ;))).
     ---
     I here, invited Michael Shigorin.
     ---
     Who am I?     ;) I root_x from linux.org.ua.     The Best of the best "Floooder"?     No I do not flooder, just so happens: Registered - Dostal - blocked.     ;)))
     ---
     Waiting for responses to the RUSSIAN OR UKRAINIAN LANGUAGES, (maybe they will be coming to my box (?))
     ---
     If you write me in English, please do not drink hard jargon and acronyms.
     ---
     All love - root_x (povierennyy)